Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy B-Day Justin & Short update

The Klumpe Klan would like to wish our nephew Justin a Very Happy Birthday (7/1/09)!!!!
WE LOVE YA!

As far as the Klumpe Klan we have been busy with a little bit of everything. We have had some storms blow through that caused some line damage so Gary has been putting in some overtime as well as keeping up with all the work at home! The lawnmower is broke though, so at least he is getting a break at that. I am doing weel - getting fat and hot but other than that doing well - I had a Dr's appt last thursday and I am starting to dialiate so the Dr is thinking that I will go a little early.......but he predicted that with Paige too and it didn't happen so I am trying not to get my hopes up. The kids are doing good - we went camping last weekend so they got to go swimming in the lake - they are also gearing up for swimming lessons in Mid July - I think that is about all for now!

No comments: