Monday, September 1, 2008

A lot of everything!!!

These pictures are in no order so bear with me as we go throught them - this was an awesome and crazy windy weekend. My parents came down from Spencer NE with their truck and tractor and dirt scrape to help us build a motorcycle track!!!!! It is Awesome - I don't have alot of pictures of the finished track for the simple fact that it was soooo windy and I couldn't get a good picture but stay tune and I will post some whenever the wind decides to go down!!! It was also my mom's 60th Birthday this weekend, we put her to work on her Birthday but managed to find time to bake her a cake! The first picture is Grandma and the 2 silliest kids this was the first time they got to ride in Grandpa's Semi!!!
Here are the guys getting pulled in and getting ready to unload!!!
Here is a picture of Aunt Val who turned 26 on Sunday we got to go eat supper with her and Dustin when we returned the skid steer! We hope she had a great day!!!
Here are they guys getting started on Friday they started with the 2 biggest jumps first!
Here is Karson riding with Grandpa - he was soo excited and went back for more on saturday!!!!
Here is Paige and Daddy up on the "BIG JUMP" as Paige called it. Saturday when the guys went out someone had already drove on it!
Mom and I painted a sign for the track and the kids wanted to help, so I found some boards that they could paint on their own.
Here I am tracing the outlines for the sign!
Here is Gary running the skid steer - it was so windy and dirty that he was wearing his goggles and a dust mask!

Here is a picture of the track getting closer to completion!!!
Here is Grandpa and Karson smoothing things up!!
If you look you can see Gary in the skid steer and lots of blowing dirt!
Here are kids's finished signs!!! Very nice!!!

Here is Grandpa pulling out on Sunday!!! We love You and THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP THIS WEEKEND!!!

Here is a picture of my momma! Hope you had a fun 60th Birthday!!! We love you and THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP THIS WEEKEND!!!
Here is Grandpa tickeling Karson!
Here is Grandma and Karson!
Here is Grandma and I's painted sign - I think it turned out awesome!!!
It was a Great Weekend! We Love you Grandpa and Grandma! THANKS AGAIN!




No comments: