Monday, September 29, 2008

Update

Well this will be an update with no pictures, I took my camera but took no pictures. On Monday I got the news that my Uncle Don (my dads brother) had had passed away, and the funeral was on Thursday morning. The kids and I packed up and headed to Spencer on Wednesday around noon. It was a great time with family and friends we remembered, laughed and of course played cards! Things did not slow down on Friday or Saturday, My sister and brother in law sell seed corn and do custom spraying, and were having their appreciation supper on Saturday night. We kept ourselves busy making salads and desserts and all of the kids had fun playing together. Saturday we did have one accident, Paige was spinning Karson in moms office chair and the chair fell over and Karson cracked his head open a little, after all of the blood and tears were cleaned up I think we will survive! Anyway we are all home now and all is well, I will get some new pictures posted soon.

No comments: